These terms and conditions and the documents referred to below (the “Terms”) apply to the use of the current website “ByItsOwn” and its related or connected services.
You should carefully review these Terms as they contain important information concerning your rights and obligations concerning the use of the Website. By using this Website and/or accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms, together with any amendments, which may be published from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms, you should refrain from accessing the Service and using the Website.
We reserve the right to revise and amend the Terms (including any documents referred to and linked to below) at any time. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. Amendments will be binding and effective immediately upon publication on this Website.
You acknowledge that at all times when accessing the Website and using the Service:
- You are not acting on behalf of another party or for any commercial purposes, but solely on your own behalf as a private individual in a personal capacity.
- You must not either attempt to manipulate any market or element within the Service in bad faith nor in a manner that adversely affects the integrity of the Service or us.
- You must generally act in good faith in relation to us of the Service at all times.
You must not use the Service:
- To collect nicknames, e-mail addresses and/or other information of other Customers by any means (for example, by sending spam, other types of unsolicited emails or the unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Service).
- To disrupt or unduly affect or influence the activities of other Customers or the operation of the Service generally.
- To promote unsolicited commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation which may be removed from the Service without notice.
- In any way which, in our reasonable opinion, could be considered as an attempt to: (i) cheat the Service or another Customer using the Service; or (ii) collude with any other Customer using the Service in order to obtain a dishonest advantage.
- For any unlawful activity.
Communications and Notices
- All communications and notices to be given under these Terms by you to us shall be sent using Contact Us option on the website.
- All communications and notices to be given under these Terms by us to you shall, unless otherwise specified in these Terms, be either posted on the Website and/or sent to the Registered Email Address we hold on our system for the relevant Customer.
- All communications and notices to be given under these Terms by either you or us must be given to and from the Registered Email Address in your Account.
- From time to time, we may contact you by email for the purpose of offering you information about unique promotional offerings, and other information from byitsown.com. You agree to receive such emails when you agree to these Terms when registering at Website.
- We will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any Customer involved in fraud, dishonesty or criminal acts.
- Any non-compliance by you with this Clause may also be a violation of our or third parties’ intellectual property and other proprietary rights which may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution.
- You may not under any circumstances modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works from, or in any other manner exploit, the Service and/or any of the content thereon or the software contained therein, except as we expressly permit in these Terms or otherwise on the Website.
Your Conduct and Safety
- For your protection and protection of all our customers, the posting of any content on the Service, as well as conduct in connection therewith and/or the Service, which is in any way unlawful, inappropriate or undesirable is strictly prohibited (“Prohibited Behaviors”).
- If you engage in Prohibited Behaviors, or we determine in our sole discretion that you are engaging in Prohibited Behavior, Legal action may be taken against you by another Customer, other third party, enforcement authorities and/or us with respect to you having engaged in Prohibited Behavior.
Prohibited Behavior includes, but is not limited to, accessing or using the Service to:
- Promote or share information that you know is false, misleading or unlawful.
- Conduct any unlawful or illegal activity, such as, but not limited to, any activity that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, violates another Customer’s or any other third party’s privacy or other rights or that creates or spreads computer viruses.
- Transmit or make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, lewd, violent, hateful, or racially or ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Transmit or make available any content that the user does not have a right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship, including without limitation, any content that infringes a third party’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- Transmit or make available any content or material that contains any software virus or other computer or programming code (including HTML) designed to interrupt, destroy or alter the functionality of the Service, its presentation or any other website, computer software or hardware.
- Transmit or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or mass mailing such as, but not limited to, junk mail, instant messaging, “spam”, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitations.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding these Terms, you should contact us via the links on the Website and use your Registered Email Address in all communication with us.
- Term of agreement: These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you access or use the Service or are a Customer or visitor of the Website.
- Acknowledgement: By hereafter accessing or using the Service, you acknowledge having read, understood, and agreed to each and every paragraph of these Terms. As a result, you hereby irrevocably waive any future argument, claim, demand or proceeding to the contrary of anything contained in these Terms.
- Entire agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your access to and use of the Service, and supersedes all other prior agreements and communications, whether oral or written with respect to the subject matter hereof.